Why You Go Away?

"Love is one big illusion,
I should try to forget,
But there's something left in my head,
I won't forget the way your kisses,
The feeling's so strong,
Were lasting for so long....

You're the one who set it up,
Now you're the one who make it stop,
I'm the one who's feeling lost right now.

You were never satisfied
No matter how I tried,
Now you wanna say goodbye to me..."

One of my favourite hits by Michael Learns To Rock. Nothing new about this song, but why do I have to hear it again. Why now? One of my classmates used this sad song for his presentation and was talking about one sided love, about how painful it is to be dumped by someone whom you love and trusted. Well presented Wazir!!

Sitting at the corner of my class feeling so lost, isolated and empty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"the traveller"

Malaysian Heritage