What Is Peace To Me


It has been raining the whole night. When I got up to eat something in order to observe saum in this holy Ramadhan, I could hear the pitter-patter of the raindrops falling on the window pane. This is the most beautiful morning I have ever experienced. I do not know why but I feel so at peace. Nothing unusual happened to me, maybe because I love the rain so much, especially when it rains in the night. As I lay myself on the cold bed, I could still hear the droplets of the tears of heaven, making such beautiful harmonious sound. It is like a piece of music to my ears. Wonder if my unreachable moon could hear the sound of the beautiful rain too…

Dear Lord, thank you for giving me these feelings of serenity and tranquility in my mind. I do not wish this moment to end.

My mind wanders further and further, deeper and deeper into the land of dreams…
I do not want to wake up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"the traveller"

Malaysian Heritage