My dearest blog


It was such a tiring day!! Wasn't at home the whole day, was in campus watching "A Room With A View" this morning with my buddies. It will help us in understanding the text better, my instructor said. Not all of my classmates turned up as most of them have gone home, "balik kampung" for the eid holidays. After doing some reviews, decided to join my buddies for window shopping at Midvalley. I was reluctant at first as I have a lot to study and was having fever at the same time, but on the second thought, why not, I don't feel like studying today. And if I'm home, it would be a disaster for me 'cause I will be staring at my laptop, waiting and waiting for some one, finally end up doing nothing! I really hate myself for that.

Came home at half past ten. Pretty late and was feeling exhausted. I think my fever is gonna get worse tonight. But I need to sign in to check if there is any mails for me...but as expected, nothing, not even one... none from him.

Besides getting physically exhausted, I am emotionally exhausted as well. I feel like I am a damn bloody kite. Tug me and let me loose whenever you like and tug me again whenever you feel I am drifting apart. I do not want to be your kite anymore 'cause it so happen that this kite of yours have her own feelings too. And now she is feeling too tired, too hurt, too sick!!

Need to sleep, sleep, sleep and sleep... I do not wish to wake up. Pardon me my Lord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"the traveller"

Malaysian Heritage