Keep Your Body In Shape!

Amazed…speechless…Is this really you, doctor? I was stunned upon seeing my instructor that day. Couldn’t believe my eyes and can hardly say a word. Finally, with great difficulty, with my voice stuck in my throat, I managed to congratulate her. Oh my God!! You finally did it!!! You have successfully burnt your unwanted fats and now you sure look like a sweet sixteen girl. Way to go doc!!

I was wondering how she managed to lose her weight that much in less than one year. It took me 5 days of aerobics in a week for 2 long years before I could reduce 12 kg. Stubborn fats I have in my body, huh? [Just like the owner…:)]And now, it is even worse. I do not have ample time like before anymore, ever since I started studying. I have to stop going to the gym, and God knows how I miss my aerobics classes.

Well, exercising is not about getting the right shape only. But it helps you a lot in strengthening your bones, control weight and condition heart and lungs. To me, aerobics has helped me in reducing my stress and to raise my metabolic rate so I can burn the calories faster, even while I am sleeping. Most importantly, I was healthier when I exercise regularly, no asthma attacks like I used to have before attending the classes. Maybe next year, once I have finished my studies, I can continue attending the class again. Above all, I have always enjoyed dancing, and aerobics serves me that purpose!! Having fun and lose few pounds at the same time. Cool huh?

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi..and a'kum!I really lurve ur blog!It's really interesting and after reading ur post,I think we're in the same boat..That's what I feel right now..keep up the good work..:) feel free to read my boring blog..hehe..

annafisha87.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

"the traveller"

Malaysian Heritage