My Love


Merely my jumbled up thoughts and feelings that I placed in an unrhythmic stanzas...

My Love,
My words may be
too harsh to be heard by your ears,
too impolite to be seen by your eyes,
too vulgar to be read by your lips.

I know not how to reach you my love,
For the slightest mistake I make
shall sent you away
for hours, days, weeks
for months...

Each night and day,
my heart cries for you,
yearns for you,
longs for you...
wondering if I have the right to feel this way
pondering if I have the right to even think this way

If ever you feel that loving you was a mistake,
once again I beg your pardon,
there is nothing I crave from you my love,
just a piece of sincerity that will lessen my burden.

Guide me
and teach me my love,
lead me to the accurate way to your woeful heart,
so you shall not be in pain anymore,
so you shall not vanished from my sight anymore,
so you shall always occupy my heart for now and eternity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"the traveller"

Malaysian Heritage