Winning a Battle

Winning the battle in our minds - Faith Radio Faith Radio



Quarantine Day 11
Today my husband and I are quite busy trying out the new program "Eye Level On Air" for our students. Due to the Movement Control Order, starting this April, teachers will do online coaching. I am not that hi tech, to be honest I don't really favor this kind of platform to coach my students. I have been battling with myself, trying to adopt and adapt to this method. I know I have no choice. I have to go with the flow and learn to love this way of teaching. Maybe after awhile, once I get the hang of it, I should be fine. Tomorrow we will have 5 students for a start. I hope everything goes well. 

159 new cases reported today and the death toll is at 27 now. For a small country like Malaysia, that is a big number. And the number of cases are expected to rise higher in mid April. The government is building makeshift hospital as a precautionary measures just in case there are more cases. And it is expected to be ready by tomorrow. And recently about 3,000 retired nurses volunteer to make a comeback to assist in combating this war. How noble of them! With all the extra preparation, I truly hope we will win this battle. 

It's getting late and I'm off to bed. I have my own battle tomorrow and I must win!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"the traveller"

Malaysian Heritage