Cleanliness

Pin on Cleanliness & Restroom Quotes

Quarantine Day 14
I was browsing my Facebook page earlier. Man...things people do when they get bored! Some are creative, they came up with their own hilarious dance video. And there was one teacher who sang beautifully, dedicated to her young students. Some posted cooking videos, which I find them very helpful in providing me some ideas on what to cook these days.

I stumbled upon a music video today, a kids' song. Pretty catchy. As much as it is humorous, the song delivers a very important message to young children; that is to stay clean by washing your hands frequently. This song brings me back to my early teaching years. As far as I can remember, we have been teaching our students about cleanliness at a very young age. And not only we teach, we also make sure they practice what we have thought them. 

Anyways, here's the song. It's fun, I know kids enjoy it and as for the adults,  I treat this song as a reminder to how important cleanliness is to us. Come along and sing, dance too if it makes you happy. I know I did and my other half said the boredom is making me cookoo. Yes, indeed!😀

Stay clean to stay healthy, peeps!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"the traveller"

Malaysian Heritage