A Tranquil Moment of Gratefulness


As usual, I am not able to sleep tonight. My body is aching, my eyes are exhausted, but my mind is not able to bring myself to the Land of Sweet Dreams. My soul is drifting away, floating in the middle of nowhere…wanting so bad to harbour myself there, in the no-pain land. Unfortunately, my mind has been trying so hard but to no success, only to realize that I am trapped. Trapped and got myself tangled up in this web. I am wretched with this so-called cyber world. Too many fallacies and inadequacies and obviously these shortcomings are tearing me down.

However, amongst the many “fake” people here and despite the pain of having to bear 1001 lies from them, I am considered lucky and I am always thankful to The Almighty for sending me two genuine sensitive guys in this created artificial world. To Sazad, my deepest appreciation for your intense love and to Shawn, my heartfelt gratitude for your kind friendship. Thank you for adding some spice into my life and for generously taught me the true meanings of love and friendship as well as life in general. You both have provided the sense of balance in my life and have filled the emptiness that has long occurred in this soul of mine. I can never thank you both enough for that.

Even though we are living in a different part of the world and have never met one another in real, I wish you can remember me with smiles and laughter for that is how I will always remember you.

Popular posts from this blog

"the traveller"

Malaysian Heritage