A Broken Heart


Everyone is watching "Fear Factor" on TV. I don't feel like watching the show tonight. As I was surfing the net, I found this beautiful poem. I can't help but to paste it here in my page.

A Broken Heart
by Shelly Dyke

I know how it feels to have a broken heart,
Every day I feel that pain
And I feel it will forever rain.
Though my situation may be different,
My Love is across the world from me,
I know how it feels when your heart just isn't free.
He used to call me,
But then the phone calls quit,
He tells me he loves me and wants me,
Then ignores me the next minute,
Every day my heart breaks
Because the way he treats me,
But I feel so deeply that he is the 'one'
And he tells me that he believes I am his soulmate.
Why then does he treat me like this?
Maybe its fear,
But whatever it is,
I just want him here...
More every day,
But things just aren't the same,
Because I know tomorrow everything will change.

Every word, every single line of this poem depicts what the writer feels. Touches my heart deeply. Why do people can be so mean to each other? Why do people tend to be so fickle minded? What do they gain by hurting and toying other people's feelings? And the one that really cares about you in life are taken from you so soon! Can time heal the broken hearted you? Answers to all the questions above are yet to be found.

Popular posts from this blog

"the traveller"

Malaysian Heritage