The Timeless World of Narnia


It was simply awesome. That was my first remark after watching the movie “The Chronicles of Narnia – The Lion, the witch and the wardrobe”. My kids enjoyed the movie and so did I. It’s a great movie with a touching story, an enchanting journey, a tale of friendship and courage. Many things can be learnt from this movie, lessons for the children and some reminders for the adults.

What I enjoy most about this movie is the spectacular and stunning visual effects. In Narnia, everything is possible, everything comes alive even the trees. It’s the land of talking animals, dwarfs, giants, centaurs, a battle between the bad and the evil [well, not much difference with our real world too]. In short, Narnia is a fantasy world that comes alive on screen, exactly like what I have pictured in my mind when I was a kid. The 4 children are adorable and they have played their roles well despite being inexperienced actors. Edmund reminds me so much of Kevin. He must have looked like that when he was a kid. I would rate this movie 9 out of 10.

Will be waiting for the next movie of Narnia. And I would love to watch “The Memoirs of Geisha” next. I have always wondered what is it like to be a geisha and I suppose this movie will answer to my doubts and curiosity.

Popular posts from this blog

"the traveller"

Malaysian Heritage