Pin-drop Silence


The house is very quiet. In fact the whole neighbourhood is in total silence, not even the howling of the stray dogs. Such a peaceful night. Everyone is sailing in their sea of dreams. Why am I still here, wide awake? Why do I not feel sleepy at all tonight?? And I don't feel like studying either. The moon is hiding tonight, hiding behind the clouds. Not a single star can be seen either. The sky is pretty cloudy, perhaps it will rain. No, no I don't think so. It is also windy, so the wind will eventually blow the clouds away to some other parts of the sky. That's great, means I can see my moon again! It still looks beautiful in the sky even though it's only half. Hmm... maybe after this I will continue admiring my hidden moon and try to finish my novel before I too can join others in the land of dreams. I am leaving this 'lil page of mine with a song in my heart...G' night and sweet dreams wherever you are...

Yang amat ku terkilan
Dikau pergi tiada pesanan
Yang kau tinggalkan untukku
Sisa manis pedihnya kenangan

Bukannya semalam baru
mengenali mengasihi
setelah dipatri
ikatan janji kita
punah berkecai semua

Sedang merindu engkau pun berlalu
Sedangkan hatiku masih memerlukanmu
Tak terhenti denyut nadi ini
Dan hanyalah nyawa menjadi pemisahnya

Lara terus melara
hingga ke akhirnya masa...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"the traveller"

Malaysian Heritage