Autumn in my heart, Winter in my soul


Here I am again in this 'lil page of mine after few days of silence, not knowing what to say, what to write. It has been raining for many days and that makes the weather very soothing and cooling. But too bad the moon is hiding somewhere behind those clouds. And tonight like many other nights before, I couldn't put myself to sleep. Thinking about the books I need to study in preparation for the final exam. Need to stay focus, just for a 'lil while. God, why too many distractions????? Only one more paper to go. Then I will be free before the new semester starts early next year. A friend told me that the results for the 2 papers are out. That fast? So, logged in the student portal for the exam results. I am not satisfied at all with one of the papers. This stupid paper is gonna pull my cgpa down. S***!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got a title for my next poem..."Autumn in my heart, Winter in my soul"

The wind blows my heart like the falling leaves,

Then what????????????
Oh boy! Can't think of anything right now. Perhaps the soul is frozen like an ice block!!

Popular posts from this blog

"the traveller"

Malaysian Heritage