Good grades vs Knowledge


Thank God! It is over at last!! I have finally finished the last paper for this semester and I will be free from the work load, at least until the end of December. I am pleased with the marks awarded by our supervisor for the project works, but at the same time I also feel sorry for some of my friends who have been very hardworking and not being evaluated appropriately compared to one or two other friends who obviously “work smart” in accomplishing the task given. I know not what seem to be the shortcomings here, but I guess these things do happen anywhere. This time maybe it is just his “good luck”.

It is hard indeed for those who work diligently to accept this unfortunate fate, but what I believe is that you guys have gained more than just what you have expected. You may seem to lose from one side but on the other hand, unknowingly you have learnt a lot from these happenings. I know it is easy for me to say, but I believe the marks awarded are nothing compared to the knowledge that we have gained in the process, especially the knowledge about human natural behaviour. And this is the kind of knowledge that makes us mature in thinking which enables us to be a better person towards the people around us in future, our students specifically.

To all my hardworking friends, whatever it is, let’s not lose hope. We have another semester to go and we will make our final semester the best semester that we have ever had! Till then, have a happy holiday. See you guys next year!!

Popular posts from this blog

"the traveller"

Malaysian Heritage