Su is back in town!!


Friendship is like the running stream...endless, cool and refreshing. ~Swan Princess~

I am finally home. Well, it's not that I have been outstation for too long. It was only for two weeks and in between, I came back during the weekends but it just feel so good to be home again, to be in my warm and cosy bed. The course went well. It was great to meet new faces and making new friends, true and honest ones of course.

And it was a surprise too when I met one of my old friends during college. She still can recognise me, or maybe she saw my name tag. We didn't get the chance to really sit and talk as she was there for a course too but different from mine. All the courses schedules were very tight. Nevertheless, we managed to exchange mobile numbers and she gave me a website of our ex-college mates. It was really cool to see most of our friends joining and keeping in touch with each other through the forum. Well, I immediately register myself too!! Waiting for them to organise a reunion.

Besides getting in touch with my ex-college mates, I also managed to track down my very first best friend when I was a kid. It was actually with the help of another long lost friend of mine. She read my posting for the Taiping Talk website and immediately emailed me and introduced herself. It was a pleasant surprise indeed. And thanks to her, I managed to get in touch with my best friend since kindergarten. We are planning to meet each other very soon, perhaps after I went back to my hometown. I am really happy to be in touch with all my old friends again. I wonder what they will think of me once they meet me again...cant' wait...pretty excited!!!

Comments

mohad said…
ambil kat mana gambar tu su...
Suzy Carrillo said…
Gambar ni di ambil di salah satu hutan kat US Ijad...

Popular posts from this blog

"the traveller"

Malaysian Heritage