My Breakaway??


Complete silence for two long weeks. My breakaway?? Naaaa...it's more like being sent to a torture chamber. I hate the idea of leaving my work now, especially when my own children and students are in the middle of their mid-sem exam, but I have no choice. Well, what's the point of grumbling? I might as well look at it positively. Who knows I will be enjoying myself listening to the endless talks by the officers from the government, meet new faces and enjoying the "luxurious" facilities of the hotel. Whatever it is, I will try my best to fit myself and will try to take pleasure in every single moment that I'll be spending there. What I know for sure is that I am surely going to miss my lil baby girl!!

To all my friends, adios amigos!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"the traveller"

Malaysian Heritage