Happy Teacher's Day


I thought I will not be having the chance to put my thoughts on this page of mine for the next two weeks. But here I am again. I am back from the course for the weekends. After three days there, I have learnt that it wasn’t that bad after all. It was pretty tiring though. The schedule was very tight and we have three sessions everyday, right from 8 o’clock in the morning to 10:30 at night.

Every year on the 16th May, all teachers in Malaysia celebrated Teacher’s Day. Even though we may not celebrate our special day as special and as grand as the secretaries where famous singers and performers are engaged to entertain them during their Secretaries' Week, we still rejoice ourselves in our own moderate ways. However, this year I celebrated Teacher’s Day with my new friends, the fellow participants.

To be exact there were no celebration as we were so engaged with the activities during the course. We only wish each other, and I received quite a number of text messages from friends and students…very meaningful and inspiring ones. It makes me feel worth being a teacher, to be able not only to teach the young generations but to change and most importantly to be able to touch their lives!What do we get in return? Nothing. But we are contented to see them successful in their lives and it is a bonus to have them appreciating and feeling grateful to us.

To all my beloved teachers, right from play school to the present, thank you for all your kindness and guidance. Thank you for touching my life!

And to all the teachers out there, HAPPY TEACHER’S DAY!!!

I am feeling a lil tired. Suzynarita is signing out. Buenos noches!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"the traveller"

Malaysian Heritage