My "Eventful" Life?


It has been a long time since I put my thoughts down on paper…well, in this blog of mine literally. Yes, life has been very busy and hectic these days. I don’t even have time to chat with my friends online anymore!! In a way, it’s good. I now spend most of my time with work at school, my house work and assignments at home. This is the 7th week of my first semester as a post graduate student. I find it pretty tough to cope with everything at the same time and God knows how I wish I can be a full time student like before!! But I remember one of my lecturers used to tell us that all the hardships we face today will soon go by. Yes, I will go through it somehow…that’s what I keep telling myself.

Since its Sunday today and I have no plans to go out anywhere (as if I always do), I have been trying to develop my review on the novel that I have been assigned to. Like previous research work of mine, this time I have to come up with something similar too and it so happens to be my favourite topic…FEMINISM. Yes, the notion of the dominant group (the men) oppressing the women, that there is something in the men’s biology or psychological make up which make them treat women as inferior. And the idea of women being kept in a state of tutelage and regarded as property or as a servant, a sex slave to be exact. Well, what else is there to say about this so-called dominant group; in this patriarchal society they can be very destructive in nature. However, I will try my best not to be bias in my writing and also not to label and judge them in general. I can’t promise but I’ll try :).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"the traveller"

Malaysian Heritage