In Hot Soup


I’ve been sick again. This is the third time in this year, I think. My health is not really in a good condition lately. With the amount of work at school (the latest is taking over the school choral speaking group for Choral Speaking Competition from another teacher who is seriously ill), plus the numbers of awaiting novel reviews and write ups, 24/7 doesn't seem to be enough for me.

Since I am on medical leave today, I thought I can try to work on one of the novels that I have been assigned to, but to no avail. I am just wasting my time and my headache is becoming worse. I need to recover fast, can’t afford to be sick for too long. Hence, I stop reading and decided to drop few lines here. In regards to my study, here are the things that need my attention fast:

1) 2 novel reviews, The Secret River by Kate Grenville and The Turning by Tim Winton– power point slides and write up.

2) A 10-page essay on the chosen novel from African and Caribbean Literature. I am considering The Disgrace by J.M Coetzee. Most likely, I am going to touch on the downfall of a man due to his uncontrollable sexual desires. The title need to be refined and rephrased though, this is just my rough idea.

I wonder if all these assignments I can make it on time. Due date: 2 weeks time!!!

Am I in hot soup???

Trying not to be panicky. I better go to sleep now…

Comments

Free Zone said…
Come on. You are one of the best in "African & Carribean Lit" class..You are doing well..just go ahead & Iam sure you will produce something distinguished.
If you think that I can help, plz dont hesitate to ask..You have my phone number and this is my email:
almamary2@hotmail.com
Good Luck.

Popular posts from this blog

"the traveller"

Malaysian Heritage