What A Day!!

Last week my classmates and I were assigned with our first simulated teaching for this semester. However just before the class started, I realized that I have forgotten to bring my CD, which I’m going to use for the set induction. Without any delay, I grabbed my car keys, ran down a flight of stairs, walked hurriedly to the parking lot, started my car and quickly drove home. Along the way I can’t help but to be angry to myself. How could I be so careless? What was I thinking? After less than 15 minutes I found myself standing right in front of my study table searching for my CD. Bingo!! Found it!! After putting it safely in my bag, I rushed back to class. The minute I stepped my feet in the classroom obviously the class has started when I saw one of my classmates performing her simulated teaching with Dr. Edwin sitting at the back of the class evaluating her. I managed to squeeze in quietly hoping that I will not be disturbing others.
After panting a breathe of exasperation, I heard my name was called indicating that I will be performing next. I was a little nervous though, but on the other hand was feeling rather happy as well because I really want to get it done quickly. Frankly speaking this simulated teaching has kept me a little tensed for this past few weeks. Well, it’s not that I have never done it before. I felt like something is not right here but I don’t know what.
So with the little confidence that I have left in me, I stepped to the front, laid all my materials and notes, and was about to start my teaching when I noticed that I don’t have the CD with me!! Oh my God!! I took the trouble to drive home like crazy earlier, and what I have in my bag was only the cover of the CD!!!! Suzynarita!!!!!!!!!!! What on earth were you thinking??? I have no other way but to explain to my instructor what had happened. Thank God, he said that he would evaluate me on the next day. So again with an exasperated sigh, I was feeling very angry to myself for being so careless. Later that day, I found the CD was still in my laptop. I realized that I have forgotten to take it out the night before. I guess that day wasn’t my day after all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"the traveller"

Malaysian Heritage