If only...

If only I could change the world. Yes!! That would be my dream, my fantasy. What would I do if I were to be given the power to change it?
First and foremost, I would love to stop all the adult’s game at once – yes, I’m talking about the war. I want to make sure that no more children are being made into orphans, no more women being made into widows, no more parents losing their sons in the battle field and no family is made homeless. I just can’t bear seeing little innocent faces crying beside their motionless mother who was in a pool of blood – being shot by the invaders who claimed to protect the country. I can’t bear seeing dead bodies scattered everywhere on the sandy, dirty street – as if these once spirited men’s life were of no use, worthless to their own country. Who can bear all these melancholy sights?
If only I could meet personally and suggest to whom it may concern and tell him to end all the war which obviously invite more killing rather than solving matters, or at least to discontinue the murder of the innocent citizen, I will be very happy to do that.
I know my voice is not going to be heard, but like other “characters” on this “stage” I do wish to perform my act in this wonderful “theatre” with abundance of love and peace for the rest of my entire life and paint my surroundings with vibrant colours any way I like, in order to make this “performance” the best that we could ever have staged.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"the traveller"

Malaysian Heritage