The poem of my life

Take comfort my love
I entreat thou to pardon me
Thou no more shall hear my voice
Thou no more shall see my sight
No more shall my ears
catch ur sweet sweet melody

For I will turn away
My mournful lips,
My sombre eyes,
My melonchaly ears
Far from thee
As far as thy wish for;
With me grasping along
My broken heart my anguish mind
My deepest pain and suffering
For thy thousand and one lies
For thy thousand and one cries
Whither away

With all my heart I surrender my soul to thee
For I thought never be apart will we
Wrong as ever was I;
Goodbye my love, my sorrow, my pain
Within my lonely heart thou shall remain

Comments

Unknown said…
Your opinion about oriental dance is great. But i have to say that "raqse sharghi" is what iranians call it not arabs. and as far as I know the turkish don't call it oryental dance!

Popular posts from this blog

"the traveller"

Malaysian Heritage