Please Come Back



It has been 2 weeks since the whole nation of the world, Malaysians specifically, was shaken to the heartbreaking news and to the most tragic aviation catastrophe and until today, the disappearance of MH370 still remains a mystery. I was speechless upon receiving the news that morning. All of a sudden the days seemed somber, it was like the weather was portraying how I was feeling at that particular moment. My heart goes out to the poor passengers and crews of the flight and to their families. The first thing I did was to find out from a friend of mine who was attached to MAS, if the captain of the flight was someone I know from my hometown. Not long, she told me he was not the one. I felt glad for his mom, but still not glad enough to brighten my day afterwards.


I cannot imagine how the passengers and the crews involved must have felt at that time. Here I was on the bed, staying up late as usual, browsing and enjoying my reading that night when at the same moment; these people were struggling with their lives up there 35,000 feet above me. I cannot imagine how the families of the passengers and crews are going to handle this crucial moment. I simply cannot imagine. This is beyond my thinking and beyond my strength. O Allah, please give them the strength they need in order for them to go through all these. I cannot stop praying for them. I must keep praying and must keep having faith that sooner or later MH370 will be discovered eventually. I pray that the flight will be discovered in one piece with all the people inside safe and sound. My heart bleeds. O Mighty One, I cannot bear this pain each time I think about them. I do not know why I am taking this too personal. Maybe because this involves my people, my nation’s pride, and above all this involves human’s lives. Whatever the reason is, I want them safe. All of them.

I must stop here. For now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"the traveller"

Malaysian Heritage