Back to School Again


Yes I know. I have not been updating my blog for quite some time now. As usual, I’ve been busy and lazy :) No deny about that! During the semester holidays, besides teaching, I’ve been busying myself with other activities, like watching movies with my beloved ones (the latest was The Incredible Hulk, which was simply amazing!Thanks to Rafael for insisting me to go watch this movie.) and going for theatre at KL Pac to watch Air Con. It was exciting to get to know the insight of certain group of people even though it’s not really suitable for underage kids due to its vulgarity and offensive language. The play somehow leaves me with lots of question marks in my head, all left unanswered. I guess that is what the screenwriter is trying to highlight in regards to this never-ending issue. For a first timer, Shanon Shah has done a good job. Objective achieved and message conveyed. I am looking forward to watch another play again…if time permits of course…sigh.

The day I’ve been waiting for finally has arrived. Today was my first day of the new semester and this too, means that I am now in my second semester as a Masters student. This semester I signed up for two compulsory courses, Literary Theory and Critical Appreciation. I may sign up for another elective course, Literature from the Indian Sub-Continent, not really sure though. Like the previous semester, I need to do a lot of reading and reviews on novels as well as reading criticism books. In tonight’s class, 18 students who turned up today were given a brief outline of the course- Critical Appreciation. I know this semester is going to be a lil tough than before but I am still looking forward to all the assignments and presentations and can’t wait to go book hunting at Mph and Borders with my friends again.

Suzynarita se siente cansado, de ir a dormir ahora. Buenas noches!!

Comments

Omigawd!!i neva x-pected teachers 2 hav blogz,...
wheneva i read ur blog, i keep 4geting ur a teacher cuz u definitely dun sound lk 1!!lol
anywayz,..ur blog rox waay more than any adult's 1 i hav eva read...rock on, teacher!!XD

PS: i m fm smks4
Anonymous said…
Suzy,
Good luck with the new semester :) I'm sure you'll do your best since reading & literature is your passion.
Take care
"rose abdul"

Popular posts from this blog

"the traveller"

Malaysian Heritage