Points to ponder...


It has been 20 days since I last updated my blog. Plain simple fact, I've been L.A.Z.Y. Besides busy with my work and masters class, I am also now into my new Facebook. But of course Facebook is not quite the same as writing in blogs. It offers you to keep in touch always with good friends. Yes strictly for good friends only! What exactly distinguishes a bad friend from a good friend? A bad friend fabricates a thousand and one LIES , hoping to impress their target whereas a good friend truly cares and SINCERE in everything they have to offer. And in this world, who needs to befriend a liar and a deceitful person anyways?

Just something to ponder and some reflections to make...a 5-minute break from my assignment actually :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is very true.
In this world,who would care to need a liar and a deceitful person.
Well done woman!
It is more beneficial to use your time on something else.

Popular posts from this blog

"the traveller"

Malaysian Heritage