Don't Fall In Love With A Dreamer



Today my friend told me that she was ditched by her boyfriend. He left her for another girl whom he met about 3 months ago. She was very upset that she can't stop crying. I told her to try to get some sleep so she can forget him for a lil while but her tears kept running down her cheeks like beads of pearls fallen from its broken string. I didn't know what to do or how to help her as I have warned her many times that his boyfriend only wants her for pleasure, only when he has no one to share his love with. But she would not believe me, she trusted his love, she trusted that he will not ditch her for any reason. She can't stop asking me what has she done wrong, where did the magic between them go? How can he easily forget everything that they have shared all this while?? He no longer needs his daddy's lil girl. She feels so lost, she feels stabbed from behind, she feels betrayed, she feels cheated.

I feel very sorry for my friend, I can feel her deep pain and suffering but I can't stop telling myself what an idiot she was for falling in love with a dreamer like her boyfriend. I have never seen anyone so unlucky in love like her before. I don't know what is wrong with her. It's like a curse for her. Everytime she falls in love, she fails. She always get herself hurt by the man she loves. Even she is a total failure in her marriage too!!!

One lesson that I have learnt from her dreadful and painful experience is that never give your heart and love wholeheartedly to any man because none of them are worth it. Cheat them before they cheat you. NO MAN IN THIS WORLD APPRECIATES THE LOVE A WOMAN CAN OFFER HIM.

My dearest amiga, never fall in love with a dreamer and this song is for you.

Don't fall in love with a dreamer
'Cause he'll always take you in
Just when you think you've really change him
He'll leave you again
Don't fall in love with a dreamer
'Cause he'll break you every time
Put out the light and just hold on
Before we say goodbye

Popular posts from this blog

"the traveller"

Malaysian Heritage