A Visit To The Lost World Of Tambun



This place is simply awesome. I am glad I decided to spend my holiday with my loved ones here in The Lost World, too bad dad couldn’t make it. This water theme park is similar to The Sunway Lagoon in Petaling Jaya but it has its own special attraction. The theme park is beautifully adorned with abundant tropical plants and majestic ruins to give the idea of a lost world. The best thing is that it is surrounded by limestone cliffs and lively, virgin jungle. The eye of heaven shines brightly on that day but that did not stop any of us from splashing into the awaiting wave pool. It was just too tempting!! We really had lots and lots of fun there, especially the kids.

Well, people say pictures speak a thousand words. Here are some of the shots I had during the visit my family and I had couple of days ago. [Oh yes, please don’t mind the dates on the pictures, I forgot to reset the dates in my cam.]


The happy faces of Haziq, Allysa and Alya


My sister Yanti and I, with Allysa, Alya and Baby Imran.


Baby Imran's first dip in the pool!!


Taking a train ride around the area. Feeling tired Haziq?


Say cheese mummy...


One of the special attractions in The Lost World is the hot mineral water from the Tambun natural hot springs, which is well-known for its therapeutic and healing properties. Well, my sis and I did not miss the opportunity to rejuvenate and indulge ourselves in the hot spring. Kinda warm but very relaxing…


The exquisite limestone cliffs and its lively jungle!

At the end of the day, all of us were exhausted but we had a splendid day in The Lost World!!

Popular posts from this blog

"the traveller"

Malaysian Heritage