Dear Blog...


It has been a long time since I send any postings to my blog. It’s not that I do not have anything to say or write but my routine has changed a lil. I have been pretty busy and I don’t come online as often as before. In other words, I play a different role now. No more as a student but as a teacher instead. And to be a teacher in one of the premier schools in a big city down south and to be sent away far from my children is really a big challenge for me. It is not easy to lead my life without having my two gems by my side for they are my strength. God knows how much I miss them.

However, I still consider myself very lucky to be posted to English College. All the teachers are very helpful and I am glad that I have a bunch of wonderful students. Well some of them can be naughty at times, but that’s okay with me because boys will always be boys! I have yet to know how long I will be in this school. But I truly hope that my application to transfer will be approved soon, at least by the end of this year so that I could be together with my Haziq and Allysa again.

Popular posts from this blog

"the traveller"

Malaysian Heritage