A Blessing From Heaven


It has been a long time since I logged in to put pen to paper the flow of my thoughts in this lil page of mine. It is not like I do not have time to do so but I know not why my mind seems to be so empty and hollow as if I no longer possess the passion in writing. There are so many things I wanted to say, so many emotions that I wanted to transform to poems, so many things I wanted to keep record of, so many events in my life that I wanted to share but I have yet to know why I refrain myself from doing so these days.

But today is different. Somewhere out there , he reaches out to me to whisper in my ears that his life is being blessed with the most precious gift from up above. There is no single word to describe how happy I felt to hear this wonderful news. Welcome to the world lil Azra! Your daddy's prayers have been answered. You are indeed his blessing from heaven. Alhamdulillah.

Popular posts from this blog

"the traveller"

Malaysian Heritage