Pamper Myself



My hero for tonight as seen from the above pictures...hehehehe...

Yippeeee....yipppeeeee!!!!! At last I manage to finish my 10-page essay. Yes, it is no big deal writing an essay with 10 pages, however this time I feel like I have written nothing but junks. Anyways, what the heck!! I have handed over the assignment to my lecturer tonight and I am relieved. At least tonight I have lessened one burden. One down, two to go!

So, now is the time to pamper myself!! After class, my friends and I decided to go for a movie, which we have planned since last week. We managed to get to the cinema on time. 10,000 B.C is our choice for tonight. The movie is good, I like the plot and the setting especially. There is nothing unusual or extraordinary about the storyline. Simple and plain but interesting.

It is a mythological and a prehistoric age movie where the hero has to embark on a long journey in order to rescue the love of his life and later realises that the fate of his people is also in his hands, with prophecies to be fulfilled, and a little bit of miracles here and there. I adore the determination and the strong spirit of the main character, acted by a new comer Steven Strait.[not bad looking!!] To me, all these elements make up a good movie and I have always enjoyed watching something light like this.

Just one question, wonder where these people from the 10,000 B.C learn their English Language from? It is suppose to be a prehistoric era, duhh.

Anyways,

My rating would be 4 out of 5 stars!

My next movie - a movie that is not to be missed by all, not by me especially...none other than Harrison Ford in his latest Indiana Jones which will be released in April!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I want to watch the movie too! but Exam is just around the corner.Anyway nice blog! Visit mine too!
Anonymous said…
At least i came to know my swan's good experience. sazad, London
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

"the traveller"

Malaysian Heritage