The Come Back

Here I am again after such a long time I've been away from my blog. My life has been pretty busy and hectic lately, with school work and stuffs. I am now teaching in a school in Bandar Kinrara, approximately 15 kms away from home. It's quite a big school with an enrolment of about 1500 students. I have to leave for school very early in the morning everyday to beat the traffic, otherwise I will not reach school on time. Life in this school, urghhhhhh...can drive me mad sometimes. Too many things to do, too many paperwork, I hardly have time to prepare any suitable materials for my weak students. God! Please give me the strength to carry on, bestow me with the knowledge to manage my time properly so I can help my fellow students better.

Anyways, I had a great time during the mid semester holidays last week. After such a long long time, I finally had a lovely vacation with my family. We decided to spend our holidays in Penang. The 5 day stay in an apartment suite at Gurney Hotel, Penang was simply exciting. I even got the chance to meet our beloved Prime Minister personally at Evergreen Laurel Hotel when he was there for a meeting. Here are some of the shots taken during my stay there.



On the ferry to Penang Island, that's baby Ali and his mama.



My two little princesses, Allysa and Alya at their best pose.



My brother, Boboy.



The beach where we had lunch.

More pictures to come......( Cam low in bat...hehehe)
I'm off to bed now. Nighty nite...

Popular posts from this blog

"the traveller"

Malaysian Heritage