Where Is Love?


Where is love? Where is justice? Where is peace? Those are the questions I keep asking myself again and again and after reading the newspaper today, I am positively sure that no single soul on this earth can possible give me the answers that I seek for. I am here merely to share my thoughts and feelings regarding the bombings and killings that happened in Beirut recently and it is sad to know that it is still happening. Israel orders more intense strikes on Lebanon because the Hizbollah guerillas captured 2 of their soldiers. I am not into the games of war but I suppose that is how it works. You take what is mine, I take yours in return. But my question to these noble and civilised people, why take the lives of young children, women, old folks, in other words, the innocent civilians? Why lounge attacks on their homes?

In order to justify the Israels' deeds, a superior voice commented that the Israel has the right to defend themselves. I guess that clearly answers to what lingers in my mind.

Love, peace, justice are some of the words that are slowly diminishing from the vocabulary of our lives. This is just my humble thoughts, The Almighty knows best and I know not.

Popular posts from this blog

"the traveller"

Malaysian Heritage