Abundance of Thank you

I have so many reasons to cry today and for the very first time I am not ashamed to cry in front of all my classmates. Today was the last day we sit for our final exam for our final course that is MLIE and also our last day in campus before the 24 of us will be sent to our respective schools for our teaching practice. All the mixed feelings of sadness and sombre have been swirling in my heart eversince this morning before I step into the class. The person who is suppose to be my miracle and my moon has left me for good. Such heavy burden I have to bear!

My melonchaly heart and woeful mind do not seem to permit me to offer my full concentration towards the piece of papers in front of me. Please stay focus dear heart and mind. Let me finish answering this one final exam. Two hours later I find myself shaking hands and embracing all of my classmates, bidding farewell and wishing good luck to each other. How time flies! 3 years studying under the same roof, struggling with our assignments and tasks given, spending sleepless nights together, we finally have come to the end of our path. After this 6 weeks onwards, we will go on with our lives...back to normal.

To all my classmates, I would like you guys to know that I have always enjoyed your company so very much. Thank you for coming into my life, thank you for providing me such beautiful moments. To all the 4 heroes: Zainal, you are a wonderful rep. Zaidi, you are great despite the fights and misunderstandings that we used to have. Paneer, you will always be my Hanuman and Wazir, our youngest brother, I have always enjoyed our talk about human and life, and don't forget, I will be waiting for your novel in the making to be published.

To my theatre group: Lily, Lim, Saras, Manimahla and of course Paneer...thank you so much for the wonderful time that we have shared. Remember those warm up activities, how we came up with the idea for the tribal dance, cha cha, our short play- the ghost and most of all our wonderful play that I can never forget in my entire life - The Legend of Prince Ram. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be Sita, where that's the only time I could wear saree [Simply love it even though I looked so fat wearing it!].

To Gouri, thank you for your lift, my kisses to your precious princess. I hope by now she can identify other buildings too besides Giant! To Bee Choo, thank you for helping me out with my assignment on Penyelidikan Pendidikan, couldn't have done it without you pal, and I am sure the rest of our classmates share the same opinion with me.

To Fouziah, Wai Lieng, Lie Lin, thank you for sharing your well-informed thoughts. I have enjoyed studying and discussing with you guys a lot. To my wonderful motherly Sandi, thank you so much for your advices. I wish I could meet the guy from India that you mentioned. To Pakiam, even though you don't talk that much but I love your smile!! And to Gaik Khin, I have always envy your body shape pal! Keep it up!!

To Kak Di, thank you for your friendship even though we have some disagreements but that is what friendship is all about. To Kak Jemi, thank you for listening and for sharing the experiences in life. Sad to say that your dream about me was quite true. I am still in search for the best solution. Pray for me.

To Molly, I have really enjoyed myself being with you pal. I love the work we did together. We seem to share a lot of things together without our realisation; our similar handwriting, our thoughts and perceptions towards life, same opinions, same emotions... To Husmah, remember your first hello 3 years ago at MPTI. My very first friend and glad to have you as one of my classmates and housemates!

And last but not the least, to my wonderful, awesome, sensational buddies...Zurina, Rosita, Azizah...How can I ever thank you guys enough for the beautiful friendship that you have offered. I can never forget the laughter, the tears, the hardship, the naughty stuffs we did...I don't think it is a wise thing to mention it here right? We really had the time of our lives!! I hope our last 6 weeks together in Melaka will be the most memorable and enjoyable moments that we could ever have. I can't wait to live under the same roof with you guys again, just like in our first year.

Hmm...did I miss anyone? I don't think so.

To all of you, thank you again!! Do keep in touch always. You guys know where to reach me.

Long live UPM PKPG TESL 2003/2006!!!


Some of the pictures taken on the performance night - The Legend of Prince Ram


A scene at Prince Ram's hut


Y'know what Lily, my wrist was hurt for many days being dragged by you but it surely pays off pal!! Best Actress for the SALAM AZADI Academy Award?


Here's some roses for you, take it or leave it!! Hmm...I love this scene. Ram...Ram...my beloved husband, where art thou?

Popular posts from this blog

"the traveller"

Malaysian Heritage