Bad Comments


Sometimes people can be so disrespectful simply because they are mad and angry at a particular someone. They will find ways to hurt or to provoke by leaving comments and saying mean things which is always untrue. I have encountered this kind of people in my life before. Well so far, only one actually. And that single one, I can say he is nothing but a bloody bastard. Ooopss… pardon my language. But that is what he really is. I know he keeps reading and going through this page of mine simply because he has no other way to reach me. Yes, I have blocked his number, his emails and I have no regret in doing so. Well, to that f***ing bastard, I want you to know that my life is so much easier and happier now since I abandoned your insincere friendship.

Since you are already at the edge of your grave, I pardon you. Take this little time you have left in this world to think about what you have done to the people around you. Repent while you can. I know and I understand a person who is frustrated, miserable, dejected, wretched and pathetic like you can be very offensive most of the times in order to gain attention from others . May the Lord forgive you. My suggestion, try to learn to be sincere and truthful to the people around you. There must be a reason why friends (or maybe your family even) do not want you in their lives. No need to cheat or lie to others. No point in doing so as you will only create so much hatred in others when the truth prevails. That’s just my humble suggestion.

Comments

Pandan said…
Uh, who IS this guy?

Popular posts from this blog

"the traveller"

Malaysian Heritage